Thursday, October 29, 2009

In my Inbox today... Outsmart a woman... Are you kidding?

A man telephones his wife at home and says;

"Honey, I have been asked to fly to Canada with my boss and several of his friends for a fishing trip. We'll be gone for a long weekend. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting so could you please pack enough clothes for a 3 day weekend for me? Oh and also... would you get out my rod and tackle box from the attic?

We're leaving at 4:30 pm from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.

Oh! And please can you pack my new navy blue silk pajamas...? Thanks honey!"

The wife thinks this all sounds a bit odd... but, being the good wife, she does exactly what her husband asked.

Following the long weekend the husband returned home... looking a little tired, but... otherwise, looking good. His wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?

He says, "Yes! Lots of Walleyes, some Bass and a few Pike!" But he added;

"Why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"

You'll love the answer!



The wife replies, "I did pack them... they're in your tackle box!!"


The moral of this story?

Never... Never... Never... try to outsmart a woman!!!

0 comments: