Monday, February 09, 2009

Contact Me

If you want to contact me... to send death threats or money (I prefer money!)... or just want to inquire about something or make a comment about something unrelated to any post... just leave me a message here, using the comment form below.

If you want me to get back to you... then you'll need to leave your email address.

Alternatively, if you don't want to post here... you can email me here: cybernest @ gmail.com (Use the usual format - deleting the spaces)

If you have Skype... you can add me and leave me a message:

My status

Any comments left on this page will be deleted after I have dealt with it (unless it's in any way instructive to future inquirers).

I shall do my best to respond to ALL inquiries or comments... unless they are ignorantly abusive or SPAM... in which case they will simply be deleted!

For any other Comments related to postings... please use the 'Comment' feature at the bottom of every post.

Oh and if you insist on wanting to send me money... just click on the button here to conduct this transaction civily and easily... and send me a little donation in appreciation of my efforts here... it helps keep me in beer! :)







Thank you very much!

0 comments: