Saturday, February 28, 2009

In my Inbox today... heard the one about the Aussie Councillor?

In my Inbox today... you might have heard this one before as it's been going around for at least a couple of years... but it's worth retelling I think... though it's definitely not for the 'politically correct' brigade!

This is the one about this Councillor bloke from Oz... one thing about Aussies is that their hearts and humour are always (well nearly always) in the right place!

Apparently, T.B. Bechtel, who is a City Councillor from Newcastle, (that's the one in New South Wales, Australia), was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio but... to thunderous applause from the audience!!

Here's his reply:

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say;

Red is positive... black is negative... oh and make sure his nuts are wet!!"


Hmmm.... and we (well some in the UK)... get upset about instances like the one with Carol Thatcher... and her Golliwog!

Now... I will add... just in case anyone wonders... I am NO racist... nor do I have anything against golliwogs (or camelshaggers for that matter... whatever they are) but I do have a sense of humour and like a good joke. Oh... and I also do not like people who try to impose their beliefs or views on others... by trying to kill or mame us!

0 comments: