Thursday, April 23, 2009

'Auntie Beeb' has lost all sense of decorum!

Sheeesh! Is nothing sacred anymore? rolleyes

On BBC1 just now... in between the ending of Traffic Cops and the 10 o'clock news, the duty presenter said:

"Now... on BBC2... a couple of reasons to join Graham Norton... Katie Price!"

lol Funny maybe... I do have a sense of humour... and I don't mind a bit of... well ok, maybe even a lot of political incorrectness... I do enough of it myself... but.... come on... do we want it from presenters on the BBC? Where's all the decorum gone at 'Auntie Beeb'? Oh... which reminds me... wasn't it the BBC who censored Carol Thatcher for remarking about 'golliwogs'!! rolleyes

In any case... I'm afraid... Jordan just doesn't do it for me. I like my 'couple of things' to come with another thing... a brain up top! Oh... and as I understand it... they're false anyway aren't they? rolleyes What do I know about such things! wink


Read more about Jordan (Katie Price) @ Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 comments:

Exasperated in the North East said...

Ha, yes, censored her for saying it off air and then brought her in to discuss it on air the other day